The Health Club invites you to its Holiday Health Kick-off!
The Health Club invites you and your family to a Holiday Health Kick-off from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday, November 3 to celebrate its recent renovations! Check out the new group fitness room, expanded equipment selections and upgraded locker rooms! Also at the Holiday Health Kick-off:
- Free T-shirts
- Personal Tours
- Fitness Challenges with Prizes
- Live Radio Broadcast from SportsTalk 1400 AM
Sign up with our new member package, which includes a water bottle, bag and ‘20 Years Strong’ T-shirt! Also get a free personal training session when you sign up.
Renovations at The Health Club
The Health Club shaped up with more than half a million dollars worth of renovations and upgrades! Construction is completed on the $629,000 project, said Shawn Magee, manager of The Health Club.
The funds for this renovation were provided by both Norman Regional Health System and the Norman Regional Health Foundation. The Foundation generously provided $235,000 to overhaul the group fitness room and purchase new cardiovascular equipment.
Other improvements include:
- A new audio/visual system
- Locker upgrades with new lockers, flooring and paint
- Sauna room renovation
- Redesigned front desk area
- Refinishing the three racquetball courts
- New dumbbells, paint and hanging fans in the cardio area