Renovations at The Health Club
The Health Club shaped up with more than half a million dollars worth of renovations and upgrades! Construction is completed on the $629,000 project, said Shawn Magee, manager of The Health Club.
The funds for this renovation were provided by both Norman Regional Health System and the Norman Regional Health Foundation. The Foundation generously provided $235,000 to overhaul the group fitness room and purchase new cardiovascular equipment.
Other improvements include:
- A new audio/visual system
- Locker upgrades with new lockers, flooring and paint
- Sauna room renovation
- Redesigned front desk area
- Refinishing the three racquetball courts
- New dumbbells, paint and hanging fans in the cardio area